fredag den 29. januar 2010

Induna

Thank you very much you stupid computer I just spend 100$ on DVD's.
This blogging seems to be way more expensive than I expected. People everywhere is ranting about some movie you just have to see and at the same time they are telling you where to get it. That sucks I have no money but still I couldn't stay away from Induna.com and now 14 Hindi movies are coming my way.
At least it will be proper DVD's and not some dubious DVD bought on the street in India, just to find out that the subtitles are half of what they should be and that they are 2minutes behind the movie.
But still, it is nice to buy a DVD for less than 1$ and hope, pray and look forward to seeing it in the cold winter months when back from vacationing. Man Do I look forward to spending another garam garam summer in India.
Speaking of summer holiday- Where should I go this time? Duh India of course but where?

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have bought many movies (well maybe not that many) that I've brought home only to be not watchable. Funniest story: I got a copy of Love Aaj Kal and watched it. It was not a pirated copy taped in the theatre, at least I think. The quality was pretty good, but 3/4 of the way through the film a fly flew across the screen! I've never laughed so hard!!!! I'm thinking someone must have video taped it off of their own tv. You never can tell I guess unless you buy your movies online if their 100% authentic or not.

    SvarSlet
  2. My copy of lak was 3min behind on the subtitles, 30min of the movie was missing and the quality was awfull. Watched it anyway, naw that a true fan:)

    SvarSlet