torsdag den 28. januar 2010

My top five moments

My favorite Hindi movies are the ones that are sweet, cute and has a happy ending. The ones where the hero/heroine goes through hell and back but still gets to live happily ever after. Hence my top five moments are from these kind of feel good movies.
My top five moments are as follows, but not in any ranking order:

-Juhi talking Telegu (I think it's Telegu but I'm not sure) to Amir Khan in "Hum hain rahi pyaar ke". Cute and sweet and what can brighten up your day more than seeing Juhi happy.

-Ishaan winning the drawing competition in "Taare zameen par". Nothing tugs harder in a teachers hart than those kind of feel good moment when kids are accepted and rewarded for who they are.
I didn't want two moments from the same movie and this moment was competing hard with the moment where Amir was making the ignorant father read Japanese.



-Amrish Puri burning to death in "Koyla". Nothing gives greater satisfaction than seeing the bad guy getting what he deserves.


-DDLJ has to be in with the top five moments, but I'm not sure what moment to put on the list.
Maybe the meeting in the Punjabi field or any time srk says "bade bade shero me chhoti chhoti baate hoti rehti hai".


-Rani going cross eyed when Hrithik drops sindoor on her head in "mujhse dosti karoge". It's just one of those romantic moments that makes you go all warm and fuzzy inside.

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, I don't know if I could think of my fav 5 moments. I have a hard enough time thinking of my fave 5 films. Too much good stuff.

    However, I love all the moments in DDLJ, and the I thought the scene in MDK was hilarious! I agree that if Ishaan hadn't of won the art contest I would have been very disappointed. That movie made Aamir for me. I should watch it again.

    SvarSlet