tirsdag den 26. januar 2010

Now what?

What is my plan? Should I have a plan? Normally I don't do plans, unless planning ahead means buying air tickets when they are cheap.
Maybe I should just let it come naturally, but isn't that sort of a plan anyway?

Never mind, these are the random ramblings of someone close to average.

I now have a blog. Should it be just me doing me stuff on it or am I interested in other people reading it?
If I want others to read it I should write something clever or at least interesting in it. And if so can I live with the responsibility of having to be that? I don't have plants in my home because the responsibility of it, is to much for me to handle I run away from life a couple of months a year because dealing with life is hard, you have to do stuff you don't want to.
I think this blog is for me because then I don't have to worry about screwing up the Angrezi language or putting in commas. I really don't like commas maybe I should write a post on how much I dislike them?
I don't suffer from Alzheimer, so why would I want to write down whatever I'm thinking, when it's easier to file thoughts in the miscellaneous box in my head? I'll get back with an answer -If I find one!

I'm gonna go and find 3 idiots online

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar