torsdag den 28. januar 2010

Hindi movies in my house

After procrastinating doing nothing but surfing around staring at other peoples blogs, I have found out that I'm not as well versed in Bollywood movies as I would like to. There is a very sad explanation for this; Nothing but the very latest is available in this Hindi backwards country of mine. I have to drive far and long to even find a shop (thank you my Paki grocer friend) that has any movies and I haven't really found any recomendations for good oldies or niche productions to buy online,.
So my collection may be big in numbers but not very versatile it consist more or less of anything made in the past five years with headline names.
Many thanks to the Bolly-Tolly-Sandal-Kollywood fans that blog, now I know where to go, to get info and where to buy.

1 kommentar:

  1. I still feel the same way. I really enjoy contemporary cinema (or at least stuff put out in the last 20 years or so) and feel like I'm missing a whole different style of Hindi film making from the 60's & 70's that I want to see, feel like I need to see to be considered a true fan, but there's so much from the last 2 decades that I need to catch up on first.

    SvarSlet