tirsdag den 26. januar 2010

blog kya hai?

Getting a Blog was one of those midnight cant sleep what to do kind of things. Got one but didn't know what to do with it and didn't know what other people did with theirs.
I surfed and I think I found out. As far as I have figured out, in less than three hours while watching "lago raho munna bhai", is that there are 3 kinds of bloggers. And yes if I bothered spending another millennium reading I would probably stand corrected, but this is my blog and I can be ignorant if I want to.
1. Those who keep in touch with family and think that their baby/dog/knitting is the
eighth wonder of the world.
Me I don't have either baby, dog or knitting needles. And my family I phone and visit to keep them and me up to-date with my quite average life.
2. Those who pour their hart and souls out with various successful attempts of being creative in the area of the written word.
Again that is not me, and I would wish "those people" be put in a box so I don't come across them when I procrastinate (thank who ever for the spell-tjek).
3. People who want to share idiotic tidbit about stupid little inconsequential things that real life
folk couldn't care less about.
That's me. I like Bollywood and no living person around me share that quirky hobby of mine. But here I have found like minded people. People who don't mind sharing opinions on who's abs are better - srk in oso or Sallu in every movie he makes!
(in case your wondering I would wote for srk any day, Sallu is just not my cup of chai).

1 kommentar:

  1. Well, this is my official welcome to the world of blogging. I tried to be one of those people who fall into category #2 and realized that I'm not interesting enough on my own for people to read my useless ramblings about nothing! Then I found Bollywood and switched the old bloggeroo over and now it's has become a wonderful world of friends from all over the world who share in the same passion as I do. Plus, I have only one person in my life who understands and gets me and the rest, while they are still important people in my life, think I'm off my rocker most of the time I think.

    Anyway, I hope you have fun! Added you to my blogroll.

    SvarSlet