onsdag den 27. januar 2010

All izz well...

Sometimes being sick is not half bad. Staying in bed with a ton of Hindi movies is very conducive to ones health, especially when you got "3 idiots".


That is the best movie ever, or at least the best until Amir Khan hits another home run. First he made "Taare zameen par" and then a super sort of sequel. First a kid then semi-grown college guys are pressured to be top rankers.
"Life is not a pressure cooker"

On a more personal note; Main bahut intelligent hoon, kyunki I have seen yet another movie without subtitles and I got it, not every single word, but the movie as a whole. Hurra for me!
Btw (save thougth for later) I think I have decided what to use my blog for. This is me talking to me about all things irrelevant that no one else wants to talk about. And it will probably be mainly hindi related stuff. And on that thought I would just like to mention that I have never seen a weirder birth, didn't know you could a use a vacuum cleaner like that.


Saved thought: Is "btw" something I really want to use in my blog? Am I too old for using such a fancy abbreviation, I mean my first "computer" was a typewriter that didn't even ran on electricity. Do I like using it or does it just feel wrong???......

I don't think I like it. The state has spend a fortune getting me educated and the least I can do is to try to use proper English.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar